The Passmore Reserve is located off Campbell Parade in Manly Vale.
It is a relaxing and enjoyable reserve which has a large oval which is great for the kids to run around and play sports at, a children's bike track perfect for a bike or scooter race, a playground and ample areas for having a picnic, birthday party or bbq.
The playground is suitable for young and older kids with two baby swings and two other swings for older kids, a toddler play area as well another area with a slide and climbing gear for older kids.
Little Miss enjoyed riding her bike on the children's bike track which is also great for a relaxing walk around the oval. Perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there are no shops around the playground
- Bring a ball or cricket set to play on the oval
- There is a walking and cycling path along the lagoon and playground so grab the little one's scooter or bike
This playground has:
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible parking
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling track
- Enclosed playground for older kids with slide, climbing
- Enclosed playground for younger kids (shaded)
- Free street parking
- Gazebo for parties
- Large oval for sport
- Picnic areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
- Toilets near carpark
- Walking and cycling paths
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.