The Passmore Reserve is located off Campbell Parade in Manly Vale. It is a great spot for a bike/scooter ride, a play in the playground, a game of sports, catching up with friends and family, to throw a bbq or birthday party and enjoy. Photos updated September 2018.
Little Miss and little Mister enjoy riding their bikes on the children's bike track which is also great for a relaxing walk or some exercise around the oval. Perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
The playground has a baby and toddler area with two baby swings and a basket swing, a little slide, springer, musical tower, pirate boat with slide and climbing structures around it and a double dolphin bouncer.
There is also another area for older kids, with two sings, a little merry go round, a slide, some little intercoms and a large climbing structure with all sorts of climbing opprotuntites.
We love the Passmore Reserve and playground, what a fab spot! Love the good amount of shading over the playground too, perfect for the warmer months! This playground is fully fenced around which is great for escape artists especially as it is close to a river which has no fencing so be mindful for little ones wondering around the water to see ducks.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there are no shops around the playground
- Bring a ball or cricket set to play on the oval
- There is a walking and cycling path along the lagoon and playground so grab the little one's scooter or bike and helmet
This playground has:
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible parking
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling track
- Fenced playground
- Free street parking
- Gazebo for parties
- Large oval for sport
- Picnic areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
- Toilets near carpark
- Walking and cycling paths
- For more ideas on what to do with the kids in Sydney, head to our blog, our daily spots list or pools & beaches or playgrounds list. And for a full list of parents rooms around Sydney, head to our parents room page.