The Nanbaree Reserve is located off Farrar Street between Valley Road and New Street in Balgowlah Heights. This playground is great for 1 to 6 year olds. It is a small playground however it has a grass area nearby which is good for kids to run around or play some casual ball play and the like.
The main theme with this playground is the mini train and track in the middle of the playground where kids can drive and get onboard at the back. It also has a side cart bike as well as a large see saw.
It also has an infant and child swing set which makes it desirable for kids who love a swing like little Miss.
This quiet playground is great for a play and a catchup with friends and family for a picnic. There are no toilets nearby so make appropriate plans. Also there are no fencing due to its location away from the streets so watch those little escape artists.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones although there is nice shade from the trees
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there are no shops around the playground
- Bring a ball or cricket set to play nearby
This playground has:
- No Accessible public toilets
- No fencing
- Accessible parking on the street
- Free street parking
- Picnic areas
- Swings for babies and older kids
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.