Titanic The Exhibition, the world’s largest and most comprehensive touring exhibition with 10 new exhibits now has exciting additions including a Titanic VIRTUAL REALITY experience that lets you dive to the wreck, new artefacts and a new learning gallery! This extraordinary exhibition will remain in Sydney until Sunday 4th February 2018.
On September 1st, 1985, the legendary Titanic shipwreck was discovered 2.37 miles below the surface of the Atlantic Ocean. Over the years since its discovery, only a select few people have had the honour to explore the site. Now a spectacular virtual reality experience will enable YOU to go on a journey through the wreckage. Using stunning graphics that place the visitor inside a virtual dive vessel, visitors will travel to the depths of the ocean and explore the murky waters that surround the sunken ship. With narration detailing the historic event this state of the art virtual reality technology will fully immerse you in the history and impact of the tragedy and provide an unparalleled view into that fateful April evening.
Come along and see the newly installed exhibits and experiences:
- Listen to a collection of stories from passengers about their life
- Learn calligraphy and write a letter on Titanic stationary
- Dress up corner so you can try on Edwardian costumes
- Play deck games that were popular on board
- Learn to Waltz like a First-Class passenger
- Cubby quiz games to test your knowledge about the Titanic
- View newly acquired costumes from the film
- Listen to passengers and crew from Titanic tell a short story about their life
- Brand new video content throughout the exhibition courtesy of TITANIC CHANNEL