The Lowanna Park is located on Greville Street in Chatswood not to be mistaken with Greville Park also located on Greville Street but located north of Fullers Road in Chatswood.
It is a small and old style playground with a small climbing structure, small slide, a swing set with child and baby swing as well as a sandpit.
This playground is fully fenced due to the nearby street and main road. The areas of play are covered in rubber soft fall and mulch soft fall which are great for little ones especially near the slides and the roundabout.
There is a path around the playground where little ones can take their bike or scooter for a ride. There is sitting and and a shaded picnic table and bbq equipment nearby the playground ideal for a party or family picnic. Unfortunately, there are no toilets nearby so plan appropriately.
There are no shade sails over the playground however canopy from established trees provide nice shading over the playground and nearby picnic areas. There is nearby free parking on the street.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones although there is nice shade from the trees
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there are no shops around the playground
- There is a walking and cycling path along playground so grab the little one's scooter or bike
This playground has:
- No accessible toilets
- Accessible parking on the street
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling & scooter track
- Fully fenced playground
- Free street parking
- Picnic areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
- Walking and cycling paths
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.