This week Kate and her experienced little reviewers took on the Rabbit Hole Kids Playcentre in Braybrook. Judging by the photos and from what I heard from Kate, her little ones had the best time climbing everything in sight, going down every slide, playing in the ball pit and experiencing the centre to the maximum. They stayed at the centre for under 4 hours but could have easily fitted an another hour in there! The verdict - a big thumbs up from the whole family including Kate whom I hear took down a few slides herself ha! Thanks for inviting us Rabbit Hole Kids Playcentre. Thanks Kate for the perfect pics and review xo catherine. Here's Kate's highlights. To follow Kate and her little ones, head over to their Instagram.
Entering the Rabbit Hole and seeing the tall, wooden boat and massive, glowing white ball pit. Climbing through the tunnels and up/down the hull of the boat.
Enchanted Forest - Exploring up high on the forest canopy through the treetop walk. Climbing the huge interlinking rope playground and having many turns on the bumble bee slide!
Space World - Chasing each other through the large climbing structure (which has direct access to the party rooms!).
Sea World - Watching older children climb the rock wall (minimum 20kg weight restriction). Slipping and sliding through the interconnecting villa huts playground and slides.
There are trained staff providing general supervision throughout the centre. Lots of seating for adults to enjoy a coffee while they watch their little ones playing.
- Rabbit Hole Kids Playcentre is located at shop 13/227 Ballarat Rd, Braybrook, Melbourne.
- Rabbit Hole Kids Playcentre is open daily Monday to Friday and Sunday 9:30 am to 5pm, Saturday 9:30 am to 6pm and Public Holidays 10 am to 5pm.
- Little kids and big kids (adults) of all ages are welcome to play at the center. A soft play area at the Funfair for 3 years and under.
- Entry prices vary according to your child’s age and whether you are visiting during the week or on the weekend. These prices allow your little ones to have unlimited play all day. Be sure to ask about Mother’s & Father's Group specials and 5-Pass Packs; they are a great way to save money if you plan to visit often or with a group.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted with the exception of baby food and children’s drink bottles. The onsite café offers a wide variety of delicious (+ healthy) food and drink options.
- All visitors are required to remove their shoes and wear socks before entering. All outside footwear must be stored in the designated shoe cubbies provided. Socks are also available for purchase if you forget to bring your own.
- Rabbit Hole Play Centre is the perfect venue for children’s birthday parties with several different party options to choose from. The Bakehouse Cooking School and Disco Room packages look particularly fabulous!
- Stuck for a birthday present? No worries, Rabbit Hole Play Centre sells Gift Vouchers too. Woo hoo!
- Rockwall Climb or Bakehaus and Funfair special programs are at additional costs.
- Prams are permitted but parking prams is recommended. Pram wheels will be cleaned on entry.