The Warriewood Valley playground is located around Angophora Circuit and Callistemon Way in Warriewood.
This very cool playground features a rocket ship looking main structure which has a small and large slide as well as a climbing tunnel and a cubby house area. The playground is surrounded by sand which is pleasant and ideal for an extra level of play so bring your bucket and spades.
It features two sets of double swings - toddler and baby, it has several benches around the playground as well as two shaded pergola areas with tables where carers and children can use for snacks and lunch. It also has toilets as well as disabled toilets with a change table.
It has a large round swing as well as areas where kids can cycle their bike or scooter as well as grassy areas where carers and children can enjoy a picnic.
There is a shaded toddler structure with a few slides, climbing features and a cubby spot as well as a small swing. All other areas are not shaded and as you can see if the pictures little ones can be exposed to the sun easily so slip slop slap :)
Little Miss loved the small slide on the main rocket structure as it was not as scary as the large slide which would be suited to older kids and walking up to the top of the structure worried her a bit. A little girl bumped her head on the way down from the small slide so we were careful with little Miss after that.
There are two other metal slides which was being landscaped on the day and which are shaded which is nice as well as some springers and other equipment.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones
- Bring a picnic or snacks as there are no shops around the playground
- Bring a bucket and spade to play in the sand
- Meet up with friends and mothers/fathers/carers' groups for a fun afternoon
- Head to Flower Power Warriewood nursery for a nice look around the nursery, it is a kid friendly centre which also has a café called the Sanctuary Café where you can grab a coffee, milkshake and a bite to eat. It also has a little playground and toilets with a change table.
This playground has:
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling and scooter track
- Free Parking
- Picnic Areas
- Shaded tables, benches and areas
- Walking path
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.