The Bilarong Reserve is located off Wakehurst Parkway next to Narrabeen Lake in North Narrabeen.
It is a great reserve for families to have a picnic, go for a short or long stroll, play in the playground, play in the sandpit or play games in the grass area nearby.
We liked the sculptures near the sandpit, the climbing structure and the toddler's playground during our last visit.
The playground could do with a few swings for older kids as well as additional springers and some additional equipment in the toddler's playground but it is still a good playground.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones
- Bring a picnic or snacks as there are no shops around the playground
- There is a walking and cycling path along the lagoon and playground so grab the little one's scooter or bike
- If you fancy a long stroll, the Narrabeen Lagoon trail is great too but our little Miss wasn't so keen on walking that far when we visited so it might not suit all children
This playground has:
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling track
- Pay Parking unless Council Permit
- Picnic Areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Shaded toddler playground
- Toilets near carpark
- Walking and cycling paths
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.