The very popular Darling Harbour Children's Playground located in Darling Quarter, Sydney is a big favourite in our family every time we visit Darling Harbour.
There are so many spots to play, it's hard to know where to start which means it will keep the little ones occupied for hours!
There are a range of climbing structures, swings, slides, balance ropes, a flying fox, a giant ring swing and the list goes on!
The best thing of all, there are a number of areas for water and sand play so bring some spare clothes with you!
There are a number of shade clothes throughout the playground but don't forget the sunscreen as some wet play areas aren't shaded.
We love the small and larger water play areas at this playground, perfect for those warm days! My kids didn't want to leave when we went. They loved the water pump stations!
It's so good to be able to pop into the city for a shop, a cultural fix and drop into Darling Quarter for a play and let the kids burn off some energy.
Please note: these photos are from our archives and dated January 2017 this year, some changes to the playground may have occurred since we last took these pics - thank you.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones
- Bring some wet gear, spare clothes and towels
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottles
- There is a café located at the playground if you need a caffeine hit so bring your reusable cup
This playground has:
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible parking
- Areas for little ones to play
- Picnic areas in the quarter
- Cafes and restaurants nearby
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.