The Muston Park located off Penshurst Street in Chatswood is accessible from Eden Street, Douglas Avenue and Warrah Street and was renovated and reopened in June 2015.
It features a nice area where kids can round around and play cricket/soccer and a shared cycling/pedestrian path which links Penshurst Street and Douglas Avenue.
It also has a bbq area as well as picnic tables inside and outside the playground as well as public toilets nearby.
It also has a beautiful Wisteria Walk which we loved.
The fenced playground of the Muston Park features two swings - one kids and one baby swing.
It also features a sandpit as well as different spots where kids can explore.
It also features a small slide and some walking platforms.
It has features a more 'active' climbing structure which little Miss loved.
We loved this little playground! There is no shade sails around the playground however the trees around the rocket ship did provide some shade for us when we visited and there was a nice breeze. It has really nice amongst the trees and nature. We would have loved a few things for little ones to play with but loved this playground nonetheless.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones although there is nice shade from the trees
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there are no shops around the playground
- Bring a ball or cricket set to play nearby
- There is a walking and cycling path along playground so grab the little one's scooter or bike
This playground has:
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible parking on the street
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling track
- Fully fenced playground
- Free street parking
- Picnic areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
- Toilets near playground
- Walking and cycling paths
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.