The Glenelg Foreshore Playground is a fantastic addition to Glenelg and we really enjoyed spending time there. The playground is a great mix of nature, water play and traditional climbing structure.
My little ones loved playing with the water equipment even though it was chilly that day, going around the merry go round and going up and down the rope climb, rock climb and large slide.
The Glenelg Foreshore Playground is a great nature foreshore playground with wet play, slides and climbing structures suitable for kids for all ages. Perfect for a walk on the jetty or a picnic or run on the beach afterwards and it's sure to be amazing in summer of course!
This playground is located at Moseley Square in Glenelg.
Our packing list for this playground:
- Drink bottles
- Food for snacks, for lunch or for a picnic
- Change of clothes after wet play
This playground has:
- Public toilets in buildings behind the playground
- Fee paying underground and street parking nearby
- Picnic and party areas
- Seating, tables and benches
- Slide and climbing structure