Lollipop's Playland and Café Bentleigh East is a great play centre in Melbourne's Bentleigh East where kids can be treated to a play while parents relax over a coffee with friends and family. Kids will have hours of fun in this centre climbing, sliding, jumping and spinning.
The Lollipop's Playland and Café centre is a great option for mothers/fathers groups, catching up for a coffee with friends and family while the kids have fun or perfect for a birthday party with dedicated party rooms or private hire available. Checkout the centre's website (at bottom of this page) for birthday party package and catering options.
Melbourne contributor Pascale and her daughter over at @littlemonkeys.melb visited the centre some time ago and really enjoyed this safe play centre which has various areas to climb, slide down, jump, play as well as some rides in the middle of the play centre and dedicated toddler zones as shown in pics below.
Lollipop's Playland and Café Bentleigh East is a great option for catching up with friends, having a birthday party or escaping the rainy days while the kids burn out some energy!
- Lollipop's Playland and Café Bentleigh East is located at 234 East Boundary Rd, Bentleigh East
- The centre is open Monday to Sunday 9am to 6pm
- Entry prices for casual unlimited play on all activities are: Free for Kids under 12months, Free for adults, $10.90 for kids 12 to 36 months weekdays or $11.90 for weekends & school holidays or $12.90 for kids aged 3 and over weekdays or $13.90 weekends & school holidays
- Bring socks for the little ones to use on the equipment
- Ask for a unique security wristband for your child's safety on your visit
- There is a café onsite with various drink & food options available
- There are toilets onsite
Busy City Kids were NOT invited to conduct a review at Lollipop's Playland and Café in Bentleigh. Drinks, food, entrance fees and transport were self funded. All opinions & feedback are genuine & truthful.