The Paris to Provence Festival is back on this year (Friday 20th Nov to Sunday 22nd Nov incl.) and little Miss and I cannot wait! We visited the festival a few years ago and loved it, this year is looking even better with lots to do for the whole family and lots to eat too!
So much taking place over the three day festival with French food & wine exhibitors, market place exhibitors, photography exhibitions, French bulldogs fancy dress party, free kids activities, magic shows, chefs demos, roaming performers, music, escargot eating race, crêpes and more!
The FREE kids activities taking place at the Children's Secret Garden include:
- Art Classes - recommended for kids 4 to 11 yrs old (Bookings Essential)
- Ballet Classes (Bookings Essential)
- Face Painting
- Lavender Scented Play Dough
- Mini Monet Easels for little ones to draw up their own masterpiece
- 2 metre long murals of Paris to colour in
- Animal Nursery (Friday and Sunday ONLY)
For the full schedule and details, head over to the Kids section of their website.
Other kid friendly activities taking place all weekend long include:
- FREE magical shows - 2 per day during the following times:
Friday - 4.30pm and 7.00pm
Saturday - 11.30am and 3.00pm
Sunday - 11.30am and 2.00pm
Sand Sculpting - Watch the talented Natalia as she transforms 5 tonnes of sand into a beautiful French sculpture over three days.
The Paris to Provence Festival is on from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd of November 2015 at the National Trust's iconic Como House & Garden in South Yarra.
Head to their website to book online to save, children 5 years & under go FREE. I highly recommend booking in advance to avoid the queues on the day and secure your child's spot for the art or/and dance classes!
To celebrate this great festival, we are giving away 1 family pass (2 adults and up to 3 children) to 1 lucky Melbourne4Bubs subscriber. Children under 5 FREE.
To enter, you must:
- LIKE our Facebook page
- (optional) FOLLOW us on Instagram for an EXTRA entry (make sure you mention your account name in the comments)
- Be a subscriber to our newsletter (check or subscribe here and confirm your subscription)
- Enter a comment below letting us know Why you would like to go to the Paris to Provence Festival this year?
Be quick as the giveaway ends this Thursday 12th Nov at 5PM AEST. Good luck!