The Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium opened Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience a few months ago. Kate and her Aquarium fans had a look through the exhibition last week and loved exploring the different setups.
Throughout the interactive journey, a Pipe Pals trail will guide and surprise little ones with tales of amazing underwater animals, leading you into Dory’s Reef. Experience fun activities including Ridin’ the EAC with Crush, Nemo’s Anemone Challenge and using your own echo locator in Bailey’s Maze.
Once you have explored the exhibition, make sure you continue a tour around the aquarium and have the kids touch beautiful starfish and shark eggs as part of the Rockpools and Mangroves experience, let their drawing come to life with the Art Aquarium experience, see some giant sting rays in the Mermaid's Garden, experience daily feeds and talks, see the penguins, see the 6.5 metre long salt water crocodile and lots more!
- Head to the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium during the week and take advantage of their Parent and Child Mid week ticket which is only $28.50 for one adult and one child under 5 instead of $40.50 for an adult.
- There is reduced parking across the road for Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium visitors, check their website for more details on the discount.
- Bring snacks and some water as the visit will make the little ones hungry and enjoy it in the café area looking at the beautiful fish aquarium where you might see a Dory or Nemo or two.
- The Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium is pram friendly with lifts on every floor.
- There are toilets with change rooms on most levels and a parents rooms near the Rockpools and Mangroves section.