Join the State Library of Victoria in the Courtyard for their next FREE Play Pod party! The last one was so much fun - see Kate's review here.
This next one is to celebrate the NEW Play Pod theme inspired by Lorin Clarke and Mitch Vane’s Our last trip to the market! The party will be held on Wednesday 6th of December from 10am to 1pm and will be perfect for kids 5 and under, their carers and parents!
Join the State Library of Victoria for a morning of songs, dancing, craft activities and games. Kids can make some fruit to add to their fruit salad mural and create your own shopping list to take home.
There will also be entertainment by swing and jazz musicians All Day Fritz and their very own master storytellers and there will be special play areas setup for babies and toddlers.
There will be the following performances from 10.30am to 12.20pm:
• 10.30-10.50am: Baby bounce (stories, songs and rhymes for children aged 2 and under)
• 11-11.20am: All Day Fritz
• 11.30-11.50am: Storytime (stories, songs, rhymes and creative activities for children aged 3 to 5)
• 12-12.20pm: All Day Fritz
And the following activities from 10am to 1pm:
• Kids can make a shopping list
• Kids can make some fruit to add to our fruit salad mural
Make sure you checkout the NEW Play Pod theme on the day or next time you're in!
Our tips for the Play Pod:
- Entry is FREE, woo hoo!
- The space isn’t big and can get quite busy on weekends and school holidays – so go early when the library opens at 10am.
- Be aware that the doors into The Courtyard stay open at all times. If you have a little one who likes to go off exploring, you will have to keep an eye on them.
- No food or drink is to be consumed within The Courtyard, except for bottled water.
- Pram parking is available in The Courtyard or you can check them into the Cloakroom at the Welcome Desk on level one.
- State Library of Victoria is very family friendly with designated baby-change and feeding areas located adjacent to The Courtyard.
If you're interested in our other Play Pod reviews, head to this link.
To find out about other kid events coming up at the State Library of Victoria, checkout their website.
This post contains one affiliate link. You don’t pay any extra and I earn a small commission to help pay for website hosting costs. Read more in my Disclosure Policy here.