The NEW Greville Park renovation finished just recently on the 10th of July is located on Greville Street, North of Fullers Road in Chatswood, Sydney. Not to be confused with the Lowanna Park also located on Greville Street in Chatswood.
The playground is limiting with just one slide and a large nest swing but nonetheless it has been nicely landscaped and it is nice for locals to have a play, a picnic, a birthday party or sport event and for little ones to play during that time.
Little Miss did enjoy the yellow slide, a steep walk up to it and a fast and steep slide (which when she insisted taking her brother didn't turn out well). She must have gone on it almost 50 times!
To get to the playground, there are stairs or a small steep path if you are pramming it and a nearby sportsground and half basketball court with a few benches, rock sitting spots and barbecue equipment.
There is free parking located nearby as well as another picnic table located at the entrance of the park. There are no permanent toilets at this stage only a temporary council toilet onsite.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones although there is nice shade from the trees
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there are no shops around the playground
- Bring a ball or cricket set to play on the nearby soccer pitch
This playground has:
- No accessible public toilets
- Accessible parking on the street
- BBQ equipment
- Free street parking
- Picnic areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swing for babies and older kids
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.