The Northbridge Park is a new playground recently finished end of June 2017 located on Sailors Bay Road at Bonds Corner in Northbridge, Sydney. It is not an extensive playground however it still hosts a good size climbing structure, a see saw, a large nest swing which is shaded, a twin slide, a covered picnic table and some grass to run around.
It also has a nice little water feature spot great for summer.
We love the cute ladybug see saw and going down the small slide. It is a great playground for little ones under 5 years old.
Next to the playground there are flat rocks which collect a bit of rain so be careful they might be slippery.
This playground is not fenced as it located away from the main road. You have to walk across the grass area from the road to the playground however even my little monkey was trying to run off. There is free parking along Sailors Bay Road, we had more chance next to the golf course.
We popped in for a coffee after our play and grabbed a delicious pastry from the Bonds Corner Café.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones although there is nice shade from the trees
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle as there is only one café around the playground
- Bring a ball or cricket set to play nearby
- Bring the pram or walk to the playground. It was a bit tricky pushing the pram through the grass but we did ok.
This playground has:
- No public toilets
- Accessible parking on the street
- Free street parking
- Picnic areas
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.