There are two playgrounds located next to Freshwater Beach in Freshwater.
The first playground is overlooking Freshwater Beach and can be accessed from Moore Rd in Freshwater.
The second playground is part of a little reserve also next to the Freshwater Beach and accessible from Moore Rd, Gore St and Kooloora Rd in Freshwater.
Both playgrounds are quite entertaining for little ones and a small stroll from the Freshwater local shops and cafés. There are three cafés near these two playgrounds so lots to choose from so grab a coffee and head to the playground with the little ones. Just be mindful of the little ones as the playgrounds are not fenced. My son loves chasing birds and I've had to tell him off a few times as he was getting too close to the parked cars. Parking is free for local residents with a northern beaches council parking pass or ticketed.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat for your little ones although there is nice shade from the trees
- Bring a picnic, snacks and water bottle or grab an ice cream and a drink from nearby cafés or lifesaver club
- There is a walking and cycling path along playground so grab the little one's scooter or bike
These playgrounds have:
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking on the street
- A nearby beach
- BBQ equipment
- Cycling & scooter tracks
- Picnic areas
- Cafés nearby
- Seating, tables, benches
- Swings for babies and older kids
- Walking and cycling paths
- Meter and council residents parking.
For more Sydney playgrounds, head to our dedicated page.