Bricks 4 Kidz is a fantastic program where kids can create cool BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models with LEGO® Technic, build 3D characters, or make craft projects and other activities that center around SUPER FUN themes. Kids can also join robotics workshops to create and learn to program their own ‘bot!
Bricks 4 Kidz Northern Beaches specifically will be running July Workshops in Balgowlah for the upcoming school holidays. As well as other venues across the Northern Beaches.
In week one Bricks 4 Kidz Northern Beaches will be running three fantastic programs:
- A Galaxy Far Away (2 Days) workshop offered on Monday, 9 and Tuesday, 10 July from 9am - 4pm. Cost: $180. Inspired by Star Wars, our Galaxy Far Away school holiday workshop is designed to make your imagination blast off! Build AWESOME 3D models of your favourite characters, pilot a rebel fighter to bring you back safely from resistance and motorise models representing the amazing spacecrafts from the world's most popular movie - and much, much more! Come experience this stellar journey to a Galaxy Far Away! Ages: 5 - 11.
- Superheroes: Avengers vs Incredibles (One Day) workshop offered on Wednesday, 11 July from 9am - 4pm. Cost: $90. Use your imaginations, building skills and crime fighting passion in this thrilling new workshop! In the morning, kids will enter the world of the Avengers in their quest to save the world. In the afternoon, join the Incredibles on an epic crime fighting adventure! Guild and create fun models inspired by the superheroes, play games, and creative crafts! Ages 5 – 11.
- Junior Robotics - World of Amusement (Two Days) workshop offered on Thursday, 12 and Friday, 13 July from 9am - 4pm. Cost: $190. Join the fun as we combine the thrill of an Amusement Park with WeDo Robotics to create a World of Amusement! Kids will learn core coding concepts and build their favourite rides, the program them to spin, roll, turn and rock on command. They'll use motors, displays, loops, and tilt and motion sensors! So much fun, they’ll forget they are learning! Ages: 6 - 11.
In week 2, Bricks 4 Kidz will be offering three programs, starting with our unique coding with robotics program for students ages 9 - 13.
- MINDSTORMS® EV3 Robotics 101 (Two Days) workshop offered on Monday, 16 and Tuesday, 17 July from 9am – 4pm. Cost: $190. Experience cutting-edge technology with the introduction of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Robotics. Students are captivated as they incorporate the newest generation of motors, sensors and software by programming their commands directly into the intelligent brick. Their capabilities are tested by moving an object with a robotic claw, build a bumper ‘bot and a robot that detects colours! Mindstorms provides the complete fundamental components of robotics. Our small program size means each child gets the support they need throughout the day. Ages: 9+.
- Winter Brick Blast (One Day) Wednesday, 18 July: 9am – 4pm. Cost: $90. Don’t get left out in the cold! It’s our own Brick Snow Day filled with motorised Bricks 4 Kidz models of popular snow sports, from the hair-raising thrill of the luge and snow mobile to ice hockey and skiing. Then we’ll build other winter characters and create a special craft for each child to take home at the end of the day. No snow? No problem. All you need to create these winter memories are our bricks and your imagination! Great for both girls and boys. Ages 5-11.
- Extreme Ninjas (Two Days) Thursday, 19 and Friday, 20 July: 9am – 4pm. Cost: $180. Inspired by the LEGO Ninjago movie! Ninjas … GO! There are new ninjas on the block, ready to fight to defend their honour and restore peace! All ninjas attending this school holiday workshop will have an important role to play in carrying on the legacy of spectacular ninja skill, self-discipline, and courage. Join the team by using LEGO® Bricks, technic pieces, gears and motors to build the ninja domain of temples, dragons, awesome ninja spinning machines and more! Ages: 5 – 11.
The Balgowlah workshop will be at: 1st Balgowlah Scout Hall, Balgowlah Park, Pickworth Avenue, Balgowlah NSW