The Monkey Bar Playground in Rhodes popped up mid last year and has been very busy ever since! Whenever we visit Rhodes Shopping Centre, we cannot leave without having a play in the Monkey Bar and the best thing it's FREE - yay!
The Monkey Bar has an area for little monkeys aged 1 to 3 years where they can go through a little maze and then escape and venture down the little slide, play with wall play stations, hop in the little car and checkout some games on the ipads.
Older kids who are 4 to 10 years of age will love climbing up in the 6m high monkey tower through all the obstacles, go down the slides, lookout and go through to the other side of the tower to go down.
As you can imagine, this playground is very popular especially during weekends, school holidays and even at times during the day so little ones will need to be patient and wait their turn (easier said then done I know! hah!)
This playground is located on the ground floor of Rhodes Waterside Shopping Center located at 1 Rider Boulevard in Rhodes.
Our packing list for this bike park & nearby playground:
- Drink bottles
- Food for snacks, for lunch or for a picnic
- BYO KeepCup to grab a coffee from cafés near the Monkey Bar playground
This playground has:
- Public toilets around the center
- Underground center parking with free parking for first few hours
- Food Court nearby
- Shops nearby
- Seating nearby
- Soft play area for little ones 1-3 years and monkey bar climbing structure bigger kids 4 to 10 years