Kate and her little ones popped in at The Little Village Play Café last week and enjoyed a morning of play, food and some quiet time. A great option for little ones and their carers. Thanks Kate for the great pics and review x Catherine. To follow Kate's adventures with her little ones, head to her Insta page.
The Little Village Play Café is a relaxed space that is perfect for local parents & carers of preschool aged children to come and enjoy a hot coffee and bite to eat, while their little ones play in a safe, fun and stimulating environment.
New owner Karen (who is a mumma of four + grandmother to EIGHT!) recently took over the business in June and with the help of daughter, Samantha have made a super cute ‘little village’ play area with Fire Station, Grocery Store, Hospital, Cake Shop and Boutique.
Each offering children lots of toys and props for imaginative play + a selection of dress ups to help look the part too. There is also an area deigned especially for crawlers to explore and a library filled with books and a circus tent for little ones wanting quiet time.
While the children play, adults can sit back and relax in the café that ensures you can always see what your little explorer is doing.
From the café you can grab simple snacks (think toasties, fruit skewers and cupcakes) as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks. Note: no outside food is allowed except for baby food and formula.
The Little Village Play Café also host birthday parties and run children's activities such a story time, craft and music classes during the week. They will soon be starting crafts every Tuesday & Thursday at 11:00am, baby chino Tuesday where kids get a free baby chino with every paid entry and Grandparents only pay $5 for grandchild entry Monday to Friday.
- The Little Village Play Café is located at 33 The Mall in Croydon South
- The Play Café is open from Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Private parties are held on weekends
- The café seating area is small so call ahead or contact them via Facebook to book a table
- Play entry is FREE for kids under 12 months, $6.50 for kids 12 months+ and $15 for 3 or more kids (applies to siblings only)
- No food is allowed in the play area
- Shoes must stay on
- Children should be supervised by parents & carers and taken to the toilets
- Make sure you book a table ahead of time as it is a very popular spot for parents & little ones
- Toilets and Change table available
- Plenty of unrestricted parking close by
Busy City Kids were invited to the Little Village Play Café for the purposes of a review. All opinions & feedback are genuine & truthful. Food and travel were self funded.